Published: Mar 04, 2011
1. "Fired Workers Burn Indian Executive to Death" (CNBC)
2. "Cowen Managing Director Charged With Assaulting Sister Because She's 'Thin'" (Dealbreaker)
3. "Northwestern University Condems Classroom Sex Show" (WSJ)
4. "Olympic Pool in Hedge-Fund Mecca Drives YMCA to Brink" (Bloomberg)
5. "Latest Facebook Investment Values Company at $65 Billion" (CNBC)
Today, we release our annual Accounting 50, a ranking of the best accounting firms to work for. The ranking is based on a survey of approximately 11,400 accounting professionals, who were asked to rate their firms in several workplace categories, including business outlook, compensation, culture, hours, training, overall satisfaction, and work/life balance.
We’re under no illusions that this post is the first to address the question of what makes a “good” junior associate (given that a quick Google search will reveal numerous identical-sounding pieces). What makes this post different is the simplicity of our suggestions that can help you from Day One.
Greetings to all the aspiring entrepreneurs out there. Very recently we spoke about some common habits of the most successful entrepreneurs, and as promised, this time we’re going to tackle some of the biggest challenges new entrepreneurs face, along with effective strategies to overcome them.