With a vision to reshape China’s business landscape, Kmind is a top-tier strategy consulting firm headquartered in Shanghai World Financial Center in Lujiazui, Shanghai.
Major Office Locations
Kmind is a strategy advisor based in and serving the Chinese market. Despite China’s rapidly changing business environment, Kmind is well-positioned for growth, as Chinese firms turn their attention once more to growth and expansion. With a strong reputation for growth- and positioning-oriented work, Kmind should have no shortage of client work in the near future. According to Kmind insiders, the firm offers competitive compensation and benefits, and offers great opportunities for career development. Overall, for those seeking to build a career focused within the Chinese market, Kmind is a homegrown option that is well worth learning more about.
About the Company
Kmind Consulting is a strategy consulting firm headquartered in Shanghai World Financial Center in Lujiazui, Shanghai. The firm specializes in implementation and positioning-related work, with a vision to reshape China’s business landscape by integrating the best management theories from both the East and the West.
The firm currently has more than 100 strategy consultants and boasts expertise in 30 separate industry segments.
- “A combination of the best Chinese and western strategical theories and practices.”
- “If you want to make substantial impact in the business world, and not just spend time on making beautiful PPTs (that end up unimplemented, put on hold, or rolled back), consider joining our firm. When our clients find success, we find success.”
- “The astronomical success we've achieved with our clients - and how integral we were to that success, according to our own clients’ testimonials. Completely transforming brands at breakneck speed, in the eyes of both the customers and the industry.”
- “This is a vigorous strategic consulting company that has a strong reputation in China's consulting industry and is still growing rapidly. Employees and leaders of the company work towards the same goal, with the same career vision, and full of hope for China's commercial civilization. Development prospects are excellent.”
- “Clear and firm strategic objectives and the strategy of ‘acting like water’.”
Why Work Here
As a professional consulting firm that helps companies tackle their most critical, pressing, and challenging problems, we position ourselves at the top end of the market. We serve FMCG, durable goods, and emerging industries where companies constantly find themselves embroiled in fierce competition.
Kmind hopes to continue giving new impetus to the development of global strategic consulting, and is always willing to share with peers in an effort to boost economic prosperity.
According to Weishan Xie, Chairman of KMIND, “I hope my fellow future consultants will be able to strike a balance between Eastern and Western cultures and integrate the two to bring about a new landscape for strategic consulting, and make a difference in society by exerting an influence like none before in the industry.”
Getting Hired Here
- “I think Kmind is looking for smart and hard-working people from a variety of backgrounds.”
- “Our Ideal candidate is ambitious, open-minded, mentally resilient, and fast-learning.”
- “Quick response via phone call and email.”
- “The company is seeking responsible employees who are willing to change the business world and create value for the company and society.”
- “The ideal candidate is one of a flexible mindset, especially those with the potential to easily see from the customer's perspective (for example, what their implicit and explicit demands are), and how to use the client's preexisting advantages to create an opportunity for them to be noticed by the consumers.”