Law Firm Profiles
Published: Oct 02, 2021
Vault Law has you covered, with detailed law firm profiles for hundreds of top law firms. With critical stats and firsthand information, our profiles give you the scoop on everything you need to know about a firm and what it’s really like to work there.
To explore all of our law firm profiles, CLICK HERE and sort by "Law."
What’s in a law firm profile? Keep reading to learn more.
- Company Stats: This section covers all the "need to know" information you’re looking for, including office locations, practice areas, firm leadership, salary details, hiring stats, and more.
- Vault Verdict: Looking for the quick rundown of what associates had to say on our survey? Our editorial team reads through every single comment so you don’t have to—and here, we summarize them for you.
- Associate Reviews: There’s no match for firsthand information. In this section, we share real associate quotes so you can read exactly what they had to say about life at their firm—from firm culture and compensation to quality of work and training to pro bono and diversity, and more.
- Why Work Here: Here, law firms share their own perspective about why you should join them. From what sets the firm apart to how you can succeed as a candidate, be sure to review this information before heading into an interview.
- DE&I: More than 200 law firms participated in Vault’s Law Firm Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Survey. The results include demographic and qualitative information that illustrate the firm’s commitment to diversity.
- Getting Hired Here: In this section, associates provide insights into the firm’s hiring process along with real interview questions. If you’ve got an interview coming up, this is information you don’t want to miss.
- Summer Program: If you’re hoping to land a summer associate position, be sure to check out this page, which includes the firm's overview about its summer program, summer program stats, and associate reviews that discuss the ins and outs of their summer experiences.