Vault Law has you covered, with detailed law firm profiles for hundreds of top law firms. With critical stats and firsthand information, you'll find the scoop on everything you need to know about a firm and what it’s really like to work there.
To explore all of our law firm profiles, CLICK HERE and sort by "Law."
What’s in a law firm profile? Keep reading to learn more.
- Company Stats: This section covers all the "need to knows" you’re looking for, including office locations, practice areas, firm leadership, salary, hiring stats, and more.
- Vault Verdict: Looking for the quick rundown of what associates had to say on our survey? Our editorial team pores through all their commentary so you don’t have to—and here, we summarize it for you.
- Associate Reviews: There’s no match for firsthand information, so we share real associate quotes from our survey so you can read exactly what they had to say about life at their firm—from firm culture and compensation to quality of work and training to pro bono and diversity, and more.
- Why Work Here: Here, law firms share their own perspective about why you should join them. From what sets the firm apart to how you can succeed as a candidate, be sure to take advantage of this firsthand information to get ahead in your job search.
- DE&I: More than 200 law firms participated in Vault’s Law Firm Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Survey. The results include demographic and qualitative information that illustrates the firm’s commitment to diversity.
- Getting Hired Here: In this section, read associate quotes that provide insights into a firm’s hiring process along with real interview questions. If you’ve got an interview coming up, this is information you don’t want to miss.
- Summer Program: If you’re hoping to land a summer associate position, be sure to check out this page, which includes the firm's overview about its summer program, summer program stats, and associate reviews discussing the ins and outs of their experience as summer associates.